My Skincare Beauty Routine
Is your skin is a matter of your genetics? Or it's a matter of beauty habits and routine. I prefer to believe that most of the things depend on me and several facts as an environment, the air and time of the year, and my calendar. And I am trying to do everything depends on me taking care of myself. And it's very important to amplify positive beauty habits and make it fun.
My everyday beauty routing consists a few steps.
To improve blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, and metabolism:
- Starting my day with a warm glass of water and lime.
- I do yoga, basic exercises / running
- 100 jumps
Morning facial routing:
- Cleansing – washing my face with soft gel
- Toning – spraying aloe water
- Moisturizing – mask and eyes patches
- Moisturizing serum and cream
Night facial routing:
- Cleaning with soft gel
- Toning and spraying aloe water
- Night Cream + jade roller
Once or 2 times a week I have a beauty hour:
- Facial cleansing – using soft lemon peeling, and clay for deeper cleansing on T-zone
- Moisturizing mask
- Muscles stimulation - Facial massage with gua sha, vacuum massage
- Balancing – spraying water
- Cream and serum
One of the most important thing to keep beauty is sleep, I call it beauty sleep. It really helps my skin a lot. And the second - water! I am doing a lot of water during the day, no less than 2 liters.
So it helps me to keep my skin tonus! :)